Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition for PC, PS4 & Xbox One
Square-Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Though the game was previously released on these consoles with later DLC updates, Royal Edition includes many more things. Including all previous DLC, new dungeons and bosses are coming and Royal boat to take on to your adventures. The release date of Royal Edition is MARCH 6, 2018 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION INCLUDES:
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
This official trailer shows what they’ve said above and brings down chills upon my spine, as I’m a great fan of the series and was waiting for PC release since its launch.
It’s been quite a time now that Square-Enix announced PC version of Final Fantasy XV and since then fans were expecting it. The PC version will support native 4K and Max 8K resolutions, HDR10, Dolby Atmos and Mod support. Which will change this game into a global realm of modders? They going to make tons of new material for this game and it will go on for quite some time now. Thanks, Square-Enix for this decision.
Royal Edition will also include base game, in case you were wondering. If you previously own this game, you can simply update to Royal Edition for just only 19$ as DLC.
I’m very excited to hear about PC release, what are your views on this?
Let me know in comments below
Read more news on THE GAMERS MAGAZINE